Hello, super-special readers! It's time for you to be your amazing selves and take this little section of the internet in any direction you want.
It's totally understandable if you don't know what you want right now, though. Or if you had some issues earlier in the week and thought, "This would be perfect to talk/ask the xoJane community about on the Weekend Open Thread," but now you can't recall what in the hell any of those topics were. If so, maybe some of these will get you thinking:
- A TV theme song you'd gladly listen to on repeat.
- The most expensive thing you've ever lost or broken and how you got over it.
- What you think happened to Flight 370.
- How old you feel versus how old you are.
- Which over-the-counter medication tastes the most like candy.
- Pennies: Do you even want them in your wallet anymore? (They may be going away next year.)
- Who you miss SO MUCH right this minute.
I am looking at the picture above and thinking about how bad I feel that the little dog, Lemon, got shaved after this picture was taken because the place I left him when I went to Austin this week said he was too matted and it had to be done and now he seems cold. Anyway, I know you'll have brilliant and thoughtful things to say to each other, no matter what you talk about, which is one major reason I adore you like I do. Talk away.