Well, as you read this, I am on a flight to LA with my sweet kid but, depending on plane WiFi, still checking in here to see how you respond to these topics that got discussed on an email thread among us EditorsXO but didn't get written about on xoJane this week:
- Ironic misandry is good for everyone.
- "We were told we do not take black girls because it would be bad for our chapter" - a University of Alabama sorority member.
- Once you cheat, you're 3.5 times more likely to do it again.
- Instagram's #makeuptransformations hashtag is truly hilarious.
- A high school cheerleading squad took a picture dressed as gang members.
- Most sexting happens on Tuesdays around 10 a.m.
- What if male comedians were treated like female comedians?
- A federal judge compares the right to get an abortion to the right to bear arms.
- A 174-word editorial basically calls victims of sexual assault “embittered” liars.
- Dieting "officially" makes people miserable.
- The most controversial music videos in MTV's history.
Have you been wanting to do some writing for us? I would be so, so excited to come back from my vacation to find that you were inspired to become an EditorXO too. Send a pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll see you next week.