Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
We had an extra-long staff meeting this week, and while it was great for brainstorming story ideas, it cut into our actual story-writing time. Here are some of the things that no one got around to covering:
- Firstborn daughters are more likely to be successful.
- Glow-in-the-dark lingerie that's actually quite pretty.
- Is it ever OK to complain about being "old"?
- Nearly half of all men climax within the first two minutes of sex.
- Guests spend an average of $600 to attend a wedding.
- Professors apparently prefer to mentor white guys.
- Florida may pass a bill with a "zombie apocalypse" amendment.
I would love for one of my Florida-based writers to tell me what they'd do if zombies attacked. Hide in the giant golf ball in Epcot Center? Try to swim to Cuba? Accept their fate and join the undead? Feel free to discuss your zombie apocalypse plan in the comments, as well as any of the topics you would've liked to see covered. I love getting your feedback always.