We are the most staffed I think we've ever been, but tragically, topics still go unwritten-about. Topics like...
- Google Doodles have been overwhelmingly about white guys.
- Dogs are basically sociopaths.
- Almost-65-year-old Jessica Lange is the new face of Marc Jacobs Beauty.
- Should successful writers like JK Rowling stop writing to make room for other writers?
- Robin Thicke wants Paula Patton back, or at least that's what Robin Thicke says Paula told him to tell people.
- A dating app that uses your Instagram selfies to lure potential SO's.
As someone with two dogs, I find it pretty intriguing that a dog's guilty face means absolutely nothing. I may even know some staffers like that. Just as my mean you'd-better-write-up-Emily's-ideas face here is obviously fake-o.
If YOU have an interesting angle on any of these topics and want to write about it (or something else more original), go ahead and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would auto-reply with a hug if that was possible.