Here are the lovely and not-so-lovely topics around the Internet-world that no xoJaner claimed this week. Which of these topics gets your panties in the twistiest twist? What do you really, really not give a rat's ass about? Would you rather watch a documentary on one of these subjects? Or if you're pining for an article on one of these topics, who do you think should cover it? You get to pick any writer or publication in the world.
P.S. On Thursday, one of my favorites, Jennifer Weiner, tweeted that she'd like to see us publish an It Happened To Me on the subject of getting coerced into having a social media presence. I'd read it!
- Do you know what "sexual satisfaction" is?
- Here's how to deal with your ex online.
- Relationships that begin in the workplace are the most likely to result in marriage.
- Glass shape and wine color affects your wine pour.
- Don't ask Mindy Kaling where she gets her confidence.
- These are some of the embarrassing reasons we turn down sex.
- Forever 21's Batman and Catwoman collection!
- What are the rules for calling in sick when you're hungover?
- Beauty Dare: drink a pint of urine every day.
- The blue balls mystery has been solved by scientists.
- New baby smell is real.
- The middle part is having a moment.