Since I'm a visual person I hardly ever remember the album title but I just remember what the album art looks like.
• Eyelid art is the new nail art. [The Cut]
• A cute holiday updo for naturally kinky and coiled hair. [POPSUGAR Beauty]
• Refinery29 launches its Beauty Prep School, a series of videos that teach you beauty basics. This is stuff a lot of you xoVainers might be way beyond, but I think it's always nice to get a refresher. Plus the videos are adorable.
• Last week, I went to Makeup.com to model a sparkly holiday dinner party makeup look. It was so exciting to hang out at another a beauty site HQ and see how they do things.
My favorite part of this look is the intense smoky eye. This was all makeup artist--I could not have pulled this off myself. Just look at the brush-work on my lids! Talk about eyelid art. I didn't dare let these sexy eyeballs go to waste, so I promptly made plans to go out that same night. Head on over to Makeup.com to see the rest of my look.
• A weird stainless steel exfoliating blade, and does it work? [Cosmopolitan.com]
• How to get Mary-Kate and Ashley's new Elizabeth and James fragrances early. [Nylon]
Saw something pretty on the internet you thought should end up here? Tell me!