Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
It's the first weekend open thread of April! I don't know if that's really significant in any way, but I'm just going to go with it.How has your first week of April gone? You're more than welcome to talk about that here. Or maybe you'll want to answer one of these questions:
- What went through your head when you heard about the latest Fort Hood shooting?
- Did you recently get BCC'ed on something and is BCC'ing always a dick move?
- Do you know any people who non-ironically talk about themselves in the third-person?
- Have you ever rejected someone on a dating app based on their name alone?
- What's the first word you see in the room when you spin around and open your eyes?
You can also ask any burning or silly questions you want -- this community gives the best, most thoughtful, most unexpected advice I've ever seen anywhere. Love you all.