Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
As you may have heard, Lesley broke a finger, so she's currently typing really slowly. That's probably the reason not as many possible-post ideas were sent to the EditorsXO email list this week. Come to think of it, a lot of our writers have had rough experiences this week (you know you will hear about them eventually), so I completely understand why these suggested-via-Lesley's-working-finger topics didn't get covered:
- The best furniture to have sex on. [Bustle]
- The most inappropriate times and places to take a selfie. [Jezebel]
- Apple gave everyone the new U2 album, whether they wanted it or not. [Mashable]
- Science says we're attracted to the body odor of people who share our political opinions. [Wiley]
- A woman's virginity is valued at about $5,000, according to a Chinese court. [Gawker]
- What to do when your manicure sucks. [Bustle]
- The most pointless "abilities" people brag about. [Cracked]
- How one student battled her eating disorder on a health-obsessed campus. [The Daily Collegian]
- What's up with the Colombian women's cycling team's uniforms? [Huffington Post]
Take a look at those links and let me know if you'd like to see someone write about those topics here. Or if you would like to. Or if there is something else you'd like to see covered, or to cover yourself, here. I love it best when you leave your thoughts in the comments, but Emily likes best when you send pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Just do whatever works for you -- always in life. Xo