Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
I'm loving how our new xoNews column is going so far. Amanda has been doing a great job rounding up the latest current events, and I'm so happy with your response. Of course, Emily and Lesley still love other topics to get their own articles, like the following that went unwritten-about:
- Swiss suicide tourism has doubled in the last five years.
- Playboy explains when it's OK to catcall.
- R.L. Stein is coming out with the first Fear Street book since 1999.
- Could you communicate with your significant other using only Emojis?
- Japanese porn stars let people squeeze their boobs to raise money for AIDS research.
- Zara pulled kids' pajamas from their site and stores after people noticed it looked like a Holocaust uniform.
- All types of bodies are getting undressed for the Expose Project.
- Gap is embracing #normcore in their fall campaign.
Are you an expert on any of the above? Or maybe you're an expert on something else extremely interesting? Well, that's what firstname.lastname@example.org is for. Your ideas are always welcome in that inbox, and in the comments below.