Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
We had an xoJane first this week! A shared byline of two of our editors, Lesley and Olivia. I encourage you to look at their joint author page. Is it not the best? That’s a rhetorical question, because yes, it is the best. Or maybe it's just that they are the best in whatever they do.
I wouldn’t be opposed to more dual-bylined articles. We tend to work pretty collaboratively here regardless, calling out across the cubicles for word help or screaming when we are having CMS issues (that one is mostly me). But nobody here did any of that on these topics that didn’t get written about this week:
- Twitter psychosis may be an actual syndrome.
- Does this Indian fashion spread glamorize rape?
- Nine West has a very limited idea of the important moments in a woman's life.
- We've covered pepperoni pizza sweatshirts before, but Katy Perry has taken it to another level with this onesie.
- Acne quietly waits for two months before a zit even shows up and ruins your day.
- The most and least religious colleges in the US.
- Some guy bought all the pies at Burger King because the bratty kid behind him wouldn't stop whining about wanting pie.
- Cam girls make more money than you might have thought.