I apologize if you already know how this works, but for those of you that do not: Emily emails a list of timely topics to all the xoJane staffers and regular contributors bright and early every single day (except weekends, thank the lord). Then, we get those editors and writers to write about those topics. In some cases, it's a reaction to one of the newsy items -- and in my favorite cases, the writer has a personal experience and can tie in something happening in his/her/ou's life. Of course, there are always a couple of topics that no one claims. Et voila!
- Are you a phubber?
- Jessica Alba claims to have muffin top, cellulite, stretchmarks.
- The swoosh is in! Olivia called it first.
- What are the biggest misconceptions about life after divorce?
- There's a dating site for gluten-free singles.
- Maybe someone should try an online therapy session?
- Is weight affecting your employment chances?
What was the biggest missed opportunity here, in your opinion? Let me know in the comments. Bye!