What are you the most proud of this week?
This week was weird because we had a huge big deal of a really fun holiday right smack in the middle of it, and we all worked remotely on Friday. Needless to say, a few posts fell through the cracks. That always happens anyway though, does it not?
See below for the topics that no one would touch with a 10-foot-pole -- or maybe they did touch them, but never finished their pieces because they got too distracted by special edition American flag Budweiser cans and extended family. Who knows? Who am I to judge (ever)?
- Is it possible to be fat positive and want to flatter your figure?
- 12-year-old scares off pedophile.
- Artist celebrates real post-baby bodies.
- Would you go to feminist summer camp?
- Men and women have different ideas about first dates.
- Losing sexual attraction to your partner.
- What advertisers think women eat.
- Cheating wives up 40%.
Which of these topics do you think we should have written about?