Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
This week we have a whole lotta stuff that I couldn't get anyone to write about because I was away in Austin and so was the True TaskMaster, Ms. Corynne the Enforcer. Here we are in the midst of an extra big hug. I am so grateful to this one for helping me get it together at SXSW on Tuesday. The speech went well and meeting readers of this site (and former Jane and Sassy readers) was even more blissful and awesome that I pictured it in my daydreams.
Thanks to Corynne and all the smart folks who tweeted at me and left comments here to distract me, we have a whole host of topics that these slackers failed to cover:
- Overalls are coming back.
- A mother launches a range of Down Syndrome dolls.
- Diabulimia-- one more way to value thinness above all else.
- Check out these porn stars before and after makeup.
- Dieters who get bribed with cash lose more weight.
- Men get friendzoned, women get fuckzoned.
P.S. I can't say it enough so HAPPY 106TH BIRTHDAY, GRANDMA!!!