Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
I lost my glasses and my wallet this week, but I still managed to put adequate pressure on these lovely xoJaners to write about all these timely topics. Despite my unusually firm leadership skills this week, there were a lot of of-the-moment topics we wanted to cover and just couldn't get to. Which of these topics are you bummed to see missing? What do we need to talk about right now in the comments? Gogogogogogogogo!
- People say I'm angry because I'm black.
- When strangers try to grind you on the dance floor.
- School redneck day draws criticism.
- "My affair saved my marriage"?
- What your laugh says about you.
- GUESS is having an open model search.
- Average woman spends 15k replacing lost makeup.
- 57% of Americans view eating out as a special occasion.
- Sexist advertising makes men violent.
- The rise of PINTEREST STRESS.