Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Lesley, Emily and I are pretty good at convincing our regular contributors to write about the topics we think you will think are interesting, but sometimes they're just not inspired by our suggestions. And that’s generally OK, because I’d rather they write about stuff they're passionate about. Besides, the rest of the internet has covered some of our subject matter quite well this week:
- A woman was ticketed for helping baby ducks avoid getting hit by cars.
- “I have slept with a lot of guys in the industry, but none of them helped me get my record deals. Which is annoying.” - Lana Del Rey
- Woman live-tweets sexist conversation between IBM execs as she overhears it.
- It’s not as awkward to lose your virginity now as it was 20 years ago.
- “I Know Where Your Cat Lives” pinpoints your location based on your cat photos on social media.
- Does Deep Throat count as revenge porn?
- There’s a Fight Club sequel coming…as a Chuck Palahniuk comic book!
- Some of the things women have smuggled in their vaginas.
Do any of these stories inspire you? Are you surprised one of these topics didn’t light a fire under a specific contributor’s butt? If so, which one (both topic and butt)?