Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
You know what xoJane writers didn't do while the site was down? They didn't write about these topics (I forgive them, of course):
- There's another city in the US that's just as overpriced as New York.
- A new awareness campaign features men pretending to breastfeed.
- Two Oscar voters admit to voting for 12 Years a Slavewithout actually watching it.
- The most popular book in each state. (Among them, Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book in Alaska and Murder on the Orient Express in Texas.)
- One in four couples stops having sex after the birth of their first kid.
- DC Comics now has a Native American teen girl superhero.
- Chocolate chip cookie "shot glasses" filled with milk.
- Miley Cyrus uses a teleprompter for her lyrics at concerts.
Miley may be on to something -- I wouldn't mind having a teleprompter during my SXSW speech today. I could ask everyone to read along with me, and it would be like a huge spoken-word karaoke party.
Do any of these ideas move you to write? If so, send us love in the form of a fantastic pitch: firstname.lastname@example.org