Happy Saturday and here are the topics that no one at xoJane would write about this week. Are you sick of hearing about these? Even if you are, this weekly post still serves as a good way to shame the xo-ers. It's like posting grades or the school play casting on a bulletin board in the hallway for all to see. It might be just the right amount of shaming to bring on guilty feelings, which bring about results in the form of xoJane articles. But then again, perhaps the xoJaners' avoidance of these timely topics is because they were embarrassed by them in the first place? Are you enjoying my circular logic? I love you.
- A tear jerking letter from a mother to her gay son.
- Can we put this racist fried chicken stereotype to bed permanently?
- Women would give up sex to look younger.
- Kids are overdosing on molly.
- What divorce really does to children.
- Women are dying cause doctors think they "look healthy".
- Best compliment your spouse has ever given you.