Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
See below for the unclaimed topics that Emily sent around to the editors this week. Instead of getting sad and mopey about these potentially missed opportunities, I like to round them up in this weekly post as a nod to their existence and validity. I also like you, the reader, to be in the loop when it comes to what xoJane is and isn't covering. It's not the same as writing about something, but let's use this space to talk about these topics. And which of them would you still like to see us cover or to cover yourself?
- Men have lower self-esteem when their wives or girlfriends excel.
- Victoria's Secret model casting sounds scary.
- Your pet is stress-eating because of you.
- Concern trolls criticize pregnant weightlifter.
- Are side ponytails about to be a thing again?
- "I gained 40 pounds on purpose to prove it's horrible being fat."
- Science explains why we want to eat babies.