Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
It’s that time again! You know, when I faux-shame my writers/give you guys some other stuff to read elsewhere on the internet.
Honestly, there was A LOT going on this week, and I think my writers did an awesome job covering so much of it. But if there had been just a few more hours in each day, would you have wanted to read their perspectives on the following? Or not?
- A woman’s STD results were publicly mocked on a Facebook page.
- An Alabama church posted a billboard with a Hitler quote.
- Social media prenups are now a thing.
- Lana Del Rey thinks feminism is uninteresting.
- Parents hide from their kids in the bathroom around 4pm each day.
- Hot guys are mean AND stupid.