Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Here we go again! Really quick, here are the topics that our editor's list wouldn't write about. This week was fun and brainstormy -- lots of laughing on the floor and performing cult initiation rituals (more on that later), so you can guess that my priority was not forcing these lovelies to write stuff. Here are the timely topics that you will most likely never read about on this site:
- This postcard app wants us to cover up our fat.
- What's the definition of emotional infidelity?
- Meet the crookie.
- Being specific about your weight loss goals makes you less successful.
- Couples fight more after a bad night's sleep.
- Where are the novels about women that are not about love.
- There's danger in being "just one of the guys".
- Design your own cookie cutters.
- Women should initiate sex.
- Do you hide from cameras?
- 6 terrible reasons to stay in a relationship.
Which of these topics are you especially bummed to see missing?