Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Oh, xoStaff. You may be cute and charming, but I am on to you. This week, we had tons of fun hanging out on the couch in the Clubhouse (Senior Editor's Office), eating cheap candy and discussing xoVain's Fashion Week coverage. At least the xoVainers are doing their jobs. See below for the topics that we failed to include on xoJane this week:
- "I'm addicted to mediocre sex."
- Wine Teeth.
- Toys "R" Us drops sexist labeling.
- Programmers unveil TITSTARE at Techcrunch Conference.
- Eating breakfast does not help you lose weight.
- Men apparently don't comfort eat.
- Meet the first Miss America to show visible tattoos.
- Tracy Anderson wants to transform Lena Dunham's body.
- Dog hair extensions are a thing.
- Would you snoop on a partner's phone?
- This is the largest international study on rape so far.
How's your weekend? Which of these stories do you still want read on the site?