Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
I like this picture because when we were taking it, Olivia was joking that she has like ultimate job security here at xoJane in that she is literally in bed with Jane Pratt and Emily McCombs. Hahahahaha.
However, even Olivia couldn't get writers here to cover these topics sent around by the lovely Lesley (yes, our Deputy Editor now sends these ideas out daily, not Emily! Changes changes, so many changes). Which of these topics are interesting enough to you to comment on below, and which are you just as happy xoJane writers declined to cover?
- A new plus-size store has fitting rooms that compliment you.
- Apple will let you get “penis” engraved on your iPad, but not “vagina."
- There are SO MANY #nofilter liars on Instagram.
- Why a white person calling a black person “articulate” is problematic.
- Some guys think feminism is a sexual strategy.
- Britney Spears without auto-tune.
- There’s a reason why old books smell a bit like vanilla.
- The best ‘80s and ‘90s animated movies that weren’t from Disney.
- The man who came up with the idea of zooming in on attractive women during sports events.
- This mother thinks her divorce made her daughter promiscuous.
Pretty long list, I know.
AND: What have you read recently that made you think “I can’t believe xoJane isn’t covering this”?