This is your place to talk about the TV, movies, music, books and art that are thoroughly entertaining you.
Happy Friday and welcome to the best Weekend Watch ever. I don't think this new film needs much of an introduction besides this, it's Wes Anderson's latest and it's called "Moonrise Kingdom". So let's keep it simple. First, watch the trailer, if you want:
If you didn't watch it, here are the highlights:
• Frances McDormand with a megaphone
• Edward Norton as a camp counselor/Boy Scout (maybe)
• Bill Murray, existing
• Summery, country landscapes-- there's cliff jumping, very tall treehouses, and tents
This Weekend Watch prize is fittingly twee. (I mean that in a good way!) You'll get some patches, a cooler, a water canteen, and the film's soundtrack.
You need. I need. We all need.
One of the two winners gets all that plus a $50 Fandango giftcard. If you want to win:
1. Leave a comment below telling us what your favorite Wes Anderson film is and why; I'd also like to read any thoughts at all on the subject of Bill Murray.
2. Sign up to read Jane's Diary. It shows up in your inbox, and it's a space where Jane reflects on our week at xoJane and shares her favorite articles. It's cute.
Next week, I'll pick two of you lovely people. The grand prize winner will be determined by flipping a coin between the two of you.
Madeline's on Twitter @madelinelou