It's basically SAW: Beauty Edition.
Brand new flashy bikes are nice -- but a bike with personal touches is eternally endearing. Here are some different takes on making your bike fun to ride and fun to ride and fun to look at.
1. Redefine the flower basket with LOTS OF realistic fake flowers.
2. A reclaimed wooden crate makes for one sweet basket.
3. Hippie stylin' hand-painted details release your inner artist.
4. Paint your chain-guard and throw on a bike basket to match.
5. Sticker madness promoting your favorite tattoo parlor.
6. Laminate using patterned contact paper on every inch of your frame.