It's gonna get sappy up in here.
· As BuzzFeed noted on Monday, "Everyone Is Freaking Out Over Kylie Jenner's Lips," thanks to this recent selfie. I'm happy to say that we beat BuzzFeed on this one--by a whole month. Check out Alle's amazing tutorial on how to get Jenner's overdrawn lips (without looking crazy). [xoVain]
· Most of you know that I kind of (read: absolutely) hate wearing makeup--so much so that I'm going to start coming to work without it. Brace ya selves, April and Anne-Marie. Hopefully I'll look as fresh as Marc Jacobs' bare-faced spring 2015 NYFW models. Seriously. Not. One. Single. Drop. [The Cut]
· I LOVE nail art. So I'm pretty excited about Oxygen's new show, Nail’d It, which sounds like it'll be the nail artist equivalent of America's Next Top Model. CND's Jan Arnold is going to be a judge! [Cosmopolitan]
· Too bad I'm not covering backstage beauty at London Fashion week; they've got some pretty serious stuff going on across the pond. E.g. ombré eyes (paging Sable!) and nail art to coordinate with your ring-wearing habits. [The Cut]
· Fellow foodies: I urge you to check out Rapper's Delight: The Hip Hop Cookbook, dropping later this month. Sample recipe titles include Snoop Stroganoff, Ludacrispy Duck, Run DM Sea Bass, and Notorious P.I.G. feat 2Pak Choi. [The Daily Mail]
· Start saving your pennies now. Here are spring 2015's best beauty product launches (c/o NYFW). I don't know if I can wait for that NARS/Christopher Kane collabo. Can you? [Total Beauty]
· I thought I spent serious dough on nail art. Reportedly, Gwen Stefani spends $1,000 a week (a WEEK) to keep her manicures fresh and matchy-matchy with her outifts "at all times." #NOPE [Contact Music]