It's gonna get sappy up in here.
· In the future, we will color our hair with ion beam-charged flat irons...or so say engineers at the University of New Mexico and Los Alamos National Laboratories. [MedicalDaily]
· News for people who use loofahs: The combination of humid shower environment, dead skin remnants, and bacteria can turn your favorite exfoliating tool into a staph infection risk on a stick. Lawd, nothing is safe! [HuffPost]
· Orange Is The New Black star Dascha Polanco's favorite beauty products--plant-based butters--can be found at your local grocery store. [Refinery29]
· Hair removal lasers are not one-size-fits-all (metaphorically speaking), when it comes to skin color. If you have dark skin and are contemplating the treatment, find out which lasers are safe for you. [TotalBeauty]
· Ever tried dry conditioner? Though it's said to work wonders on extending the life of a blowout, it's not ideal for curly or coarse hair. Read up to learn more and find out if it's right for you. [Byrdie]
· If you sweat to the point where your hands and feet are always wet, you may want to consider these anti-sweat tips. One is as simple as applying deodorant at night, another involves a microwave. [YouBeauty]
· I let Rihanna’s makeup artist, Mylah Morales, do RiRi's Dior resort 2015 show makeup look on my face. See it happen in this video. (And tell me what you think about my goal to grow "Drake eyebrows.") [Teen Vogue]