Oh, don't pretend like you don't have one!
I spend a lot of time in the beauty space on the internet, and I come across so much rad and inspiring content that I asked Jane and Marci if I could share with you a few links every week. I will also try out some of the cool stuff I come across:
- Speckled liquid eyeliner! It's easy and plays into this season's black and white trend, if you care about that sort of thing. They suggest Illamasqua liners, but I cheaped out with N.Y.C. Liquid Eyeliner in Black and Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Popstar.
- The 21 cutest lipsticks ever to exist anywhere that you should buy immediately. I have the Paul & Joe cat-shaped blusher.
- Jerry Hall and Georgia May Jagger talk safety pin ear piercings and red lips in this interview. For more mom/daughter beauty check out our interview with Liv Tyler's mum Bebe Buell.
[Into The Gloss]
- Tons and tons of textured manis to try immediately.
- Jada Pinkett Smith's spring-y ombré hair is looks super fresh and effortless. I'm convinced that ombré is far from over.