Oh, don't pretend like you don't have one!
• This week I tried out Natalia Kills's "rock 'n roll cat eye" based on a how-to I found on Nylon. It's "decidedly not smokey" but is instead a cat eye taken up a notch by incorporating lower-lash liner. It's perfect for subzero snowstorm days like today, when all you can really see on a person is her eyes, anyway.
• What do you guys think about mismatched eyeliner? [Refinery29]
• I continue to be a huge sucker for drugstore beauty round-ups. [Byrdie]
• Beauty moments from Riri and Cara's NYE celebrations. [POPSUGAR Beauty]
• Lolita Lempicka has a new fragrance and it smells like sunscreen! Rejoice! [The Cut]
• I don't know about you, but my skin gets so dull in the winter. Here's a one-minute glow-makeover from Makeup.com.
• Surefire ways to quit smoking in 2014. I hope you don't need to ask me how this is beauty related. [YourTango]
• I tried Lauren Conrad's DIY gel manicure removal method last night, and while it was a crappy acetone-stinky 12 minutes of my life, it was far preferable than trekking to the salon and shelling out 10 bucks to have it done professionally.