Oh, don't pretend like you don't have one!
- Alexa Chung divulges five unlikely hair lessons in an interview; one of them is, "I'll only wear a topknot with lipstick. Without lipstick on, you're just looking at the topknot." Marci told me she agrees with this sentiment 100%, and I guess I get it. Lipstick makes a topknot less topknotty.
- Red eyeshadow! This is not a drill.
- If you're into getting fancy blowouts at Blow and Dreamdry and all those great places,
Popsugar Beauty's tips for making your blowout last longer are a must-read.
- These. Are. Incredible. DIY Chevron nails using tape!
- In middle school, I used to hit up Walgreen's after getting paid (babysitting) and see what new, cool beauty products I could get for my $20. Of course, I know I'm not alone in loving this sort of thing -- Annie does it every week and writes about for this very website. Check out this round-up of 14 brand new drugstore products. I gave Covergirl's Clean Whipped Creme Foundation a go. It's sheer, but blurs away imperfections in a really satisfying way.