Oh, don't pretend like you don't have one!
- DIY modern art nails using Scotch tape!
- This makeup artist transformed her lips into a giant eyeball because why not? No biggie.
- Five apps that will help you sleep better.
[HuffPost Healthy Living]
- Black Girl Beauty launches a monthly beauty subscription box.
[Coco & Creme]
- Cotton candy pink makeup is nice for fall, so I did it up with OPI's Coney Island Cotton Candy, Cream Blush by Jordana in Pink Adore, and L'Oreal Colour Riche Le Gloss in Watermelon Crush. I think I got too excited and chose pinks that were too bright, but the nail color is spot-on.
- The car workout consists of three little exercises to do in your car during your commute. (Did you know I don't know how to drive?)
[The Beauty Bean]
- Beauty hacks every girl should know about. Which ones do you do on the regular? I'm all about #16 and #26 and need to try #9 and #12. #12 is the DIY Shellac Mani of which I am very skeptical (but I also kind of can't stop thinking about it).
- Thandie Newton is starting a beauty blog!
- Best celebrity pixie cuts of all time.