Bangs, fringe, breakage — whatever you call it, it'll fit in some butterfly clips.
- Nars reveals its new product line via Snapchat!
- 10 different beauty oils, all under $10. I actually keep Garnier Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil at my desk for whenever my limbs or hair are looking a wee bit dry. It's definitely one of the best things I've ever smelled. Ever.
- Call me vain, but I don't mind looking a little bit cute when I'm fitnessing
if it doesn't require a lot of time or work. That's why I've been stacking three thick ponytail holders on top of each other for a fuller, cuter workout ponytail ever since The Beauty Department posted about it. It takes two seconds and truly makes a huge difference in the cuteness level of your ponytail. It also helps keep my hair off of my neck, which is nice.
- This Hitchcock heroine beauty tutorial includes a crazy-cool cat eye.
- The Wig Exchange is a beautiful idea: cancer survivors donate the wigs they wore while undergoing treatment to women who are about to start chemotherapy. [
HuffPost Third Metric]
- I might make these embellished bobby pins this weekend. They look so sweet in a braided up-do!
[Cupcakes And Cashmere]
- A beauty Q&A with Lucy Liu on Thandie Newton's new site
See something pretty on the internet? Send it to me and maybe you'll see it here next week!