No one would go to the cinema to see 'I Decided I Wanted A Loving Relationship So I Found It Using A Combination Of Safari Browsing, Instant Messaging and Email'.
We can’t blame porn for vanilla being less desirable - it never really was in the first place. Sure it can be lovely, but missionary every day? No way, Jose.
When I’m watching a band in a dingy club sing and strum their hearts out, 90% of me is pure admiration. The other 10% wants to shake them, kiss them and sit them down to go through plan B.