The camera takes a first exposure of your physical self and a second of your energetic overlay.
For thousands of years, gemstones have been believed to have healing properties and worn as a mystical alternative for balancing the body.
To receive the benefits healing stones, they can be placed in your workplace or home but are said to work best when worn on or close to the body. Some will even argue that they should be worn on a necklace close to your heart, which can be beneficial for stones that address "matters of the heart," but it's not entirely necessary — the healing energies from the stones will go where the healing is needed.
This idea has always appealed to me, so I've gathered up recommendations on the best gemstone/crystal choices for different life crises. (They can be used alone or mixed together.)
A lot of negative thoughts and feelings surround a fresh breakup.
- Chrysocolla draws away negative energy for those in time of transition. This stone helps to face challenges and changes with ease.
- Malachite is a transformation stone. It releases negative experiences so one can heal and regain hope. It is said to open the heart to attract love. Now, I'm not saying to jump into a new relationship right away, but accepting love from even just your friends and family is important to healing.
- Peridot is healing stone, perfect for the broken-hearted. It carries positive energy, specifically for those undergoing traumatic, emotional situations.
- Rhodochrosite will give you the courage to look at things you may have been afraid to face before when you've healed enough to face the facts. This is an important step in the grieving process: acceptance.
With these intuitive stones, you can take on the world.
- Abalone provides guidance in relationships and helps you recognize which relationships to grow and which ones to nix.
- Azurite is a stone that recognizes intuition — ideal if you're having a hard time trusting your gut feelings. Sometimes you already know the answer, and tapping into your intuition will give you the insight you need.
- Clear Quartz is used to think clearly. The everyday grind can quickly cloud our minds, blocking out what we really want. Maybe you want to move towns or change careers or navigate a tough situation; Clear Quartz will aid your focus and gets you clear on dreams and desires.
- Rhodonite is a stone that helps you rediscover inner gifts, true passion, and helps you learn skills to enhance that passion. This is perfect when you're indecisive about a new career path.
- Once you're clear on your goals, use Solidate which solidifies trust in your choices and enhances self-expression and confidence.
- Carnelian is the perfect choice to help you achieve the confidence needed to approach new projects and dreams. Maybe you know what you want and all you need is a little push, this stone can help you get there. It's great to wear when job hunting or going on an interview since it brings luck, opportunity, and unveils hidden talents.
- Amethyst is a stress reliever, which is a must-have for a new job or a business owner. It encourages inner-strength and also brings wealth and a strong business sense to those who wear it. For clearing our negative influence in the workplace, this is the best stone you can have.
- Aventurine is a manifestation stone. Wearing this stone can help you manifest your dreams into reality. Draw out your plans and keep them in your mind while wearing it. This is also known to be one of the luckiest stones, attracting success and love.
Whether your illness is acute or chronic, there are stones believed to have great healing powers.
- Bloodstone is a healing and detoxifying stone. It is worn to provide a constant flow of energy, something that is lacking when you're not at 100%. Wearing this stone will increase your energy and physical strength, getting you back on your feet in no time.
- Rutilated Quartz is a fountain-of-youth stone believed to slow down aging and speed up the healing process. It's also great for lifting your spirits.
- Selenite has been used holistically in cancer treatment by those who believe it aids in tumor reduction. It is a stone worn well with other stones because of its reactivating properties.
- Amber is the stone of choice for bone, heart, and memory issues. It's also known to help with frequent headaches.
Depression is a complicated, layered issue, and a hard thing to shake. There's no harm supplementing your treatment with crystal therapy.
- Blue Lace Agate provides peacefulness. If you are suffering from depression or anxiety, this stone will help you feel more calm and at ease. It is known to relieve insomnia and headaches as well.
- Sunstone helps to empower those that feel abandoned by others. Abandonment is a common feeling in depression, and wearing this stone will give you a brighter outlook and positive attitude.
- Citrine is the stone of light and happiness. It cannot hold negative energy, making it a must-have for maintaining optimism and positivity.
Ultimately, if you've exhausted all avenues for getting by in Adult Land, it's worth trying to wear gemstones, even for a placebo effect.