For the many, many years I have been writing to all of you, a couple of rules have held true. Among them: Numbers in a headline make readers more likely to read the story and mustard yellow doesn't sell.So I tried the number-in-the-headline thing with you here, not because I care about you reading these words that I'm writing here, but because I so love when you write your own random thoughts in the comments here, tell us what happened in your week, introduce yourself if you are new or just new to commenting on Open Thread, ask or give each other advice. Seriously, nothing makes me happier than all of you talking amongst yourselves in the way that only you do it.You can talk about anything or nothing, of course, or to get you thinking, consider answering one (or all) of these questions:
- Has anyone ever sent you flowers at your office?
- Can you believe it has taken this long for a magazine called Ladies Home Journal to stop monthly publication?
- What's your method of applying perfume?
- Did you take your kid to work this week?
- Where's the last place you slept that wasn't your own bed and why?
- Which of your favorite movies from childhood should get a sequel all these years later?
Aaaaaaaand go to it, sweetie-pies! I have never loved you and your comments more than I do right this moment.