Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Dammit, xoJane writers. I love you, but would you please write about all the things Emily and Lesley want you to write about?
Oh well -- at least these topics got some good coverage elsewhere. And I like giving you additional weekend reading material from other sites anyway. Sure, we compete for traffic sometimes, but we're mostly all going for the same bigger goals (I'm too weekendy to try to sum up what those are right now). Just enjoy! Or not!
- Spirit Airlines thinks leaked nude photos are a funny way to promote flight deals.
- Pot-smoking couples are less likely to have domestic-violence incidents.
- Where nine famous women were at age 23.
- Teenage girls created an app to prevent police brutality.
- Claire Danes's cry face does not exist to seduce you.
- Support abortion access with the Taco/Beer Challenge.
- Does anyone really have a signature beauty look anymore?
- Why don't more people know that HPV is the second most deadly STD?
- "There are far more obvious distractions in the classroom than slightly visible armpit hair" - a new teacher talks about being a hairy female educator.
- A sex therapist says women prefer overweight guys, and it's because of our own body insecurities.
Since no one here wrote about these, consider this my invitation to you to write about them. Send us a pitch at email@example.com if these or, even better, other newer topics are making you all interested in writing for xoJane now.