Emily has been trying to lure our editors into writing about these topics by giving her emails enticing subject lines like "possible posts that taste like cupcakes" and "sexy topics that will get you laid," but despite these promises, some very interesting things didn't get written about. Not by us at least. Here's how other sites covered them:
- Pinterest has been congratulating single women on getting engaged. [New York magazine]
- There's no one type of guy who's attracted to plus-size women. [WorldLifestyle]
- Are some cars more feminine than others? [Jalponik]
- Do you bring your lunch to work? [Refinery29]
- "I'm not like most girls." [The Hairpin]
- The new Apple watch only works on right-handed people. [Bustle]
- Researchers are studying "Black Twitter." [USC Annenberg]
- Everything you didn't know you wanted to know about period blood. [Refinery29]
- A high school student was forced to wear a "shame suit" when her short skirt violated the dress code. [Jezebel]
- What science "knows" about handsome guys. [Bustle]
Which of these would you like to see covered here? Would you like to nominate a specific writer? Would you like to nominate yourself? Go ahead and do so by sending a pitch to email@example.com.
P.S. One of you last week requested that I cite the sources here after the links (so you can avoid the Daily Mail), so I tried it this week. Prefer?