I’ve had a wonderful time in California this week, but I’m so happy to be heading back to New York and my staff, who I HOPE will tell me some of you have pitched some of the articles they didn’t write:
- A federal judge has declared Florida's gay-marriage ban unconstitutional.
- A blogger started a Target boycott over the lack of plus sizes in the Altuzarra collection.
- Grand Theft Auto V Online characters can now rape each other.
- Sometimes it's hard to know if you're on a date.
- Lesbians have more orgasms than straight gals.
- Nick Cannon is not allowed to talk about his divorce from Mariah Carey.
- Stars—they're just like polka-dots, but pointy.
- Is punching someone who farts in your face considered self-defense?
- Macy's is paying up over a racial-profiling lawsuit.
If any of those make you think, “I am destined to have a byline regarding this topic!” then let us know. You can also always send your (better?) story idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love publishing you here.