Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Thanks to this week's big design transition, fewer articles than usual were published. Here are some topics that didn't make the cut:
- Sex scenes: turns out it's not particularly sexy to film them. [Salon]
- Guys kick heteronormativity in the balls by saying "I love you" to their friends. [Huffington Post]
- Raven-Symone would prefer you don't label her as African-American or gay. [Colorlines]
- Women's pockets aren't as big as men's, and some people are really angry about that. [Jezebel]
- What's up with Chanel's feminism-as-fashion stunt? [Bust]
- Same-sex marriage is now legal in 30 states. [The Atlantic]
- Women in Texas drive 500 miles to get an abortion. [Salon]
- Shonda Rhimes publicly jerk-shamed Katherine Heigl. [Jezebel]
- Where in the country do the most immature men tend to live? [Bustle]
Do you think we screwed up by not covering those dudes? Let me know below. And if you want to show us how you think this writing/idea-generating thing should be done, feel free to send a pitch. Now I'm going to go collapse from all the change this week. You?