Isn’t it nice when a national holiday falls on a Friday? July 4th is giving the staff at xoJane a long weekend. Unfortunately, here on the East Coast, things are looking pretty stormy, so fireworks may get rained out.
Bummer for humans, but our dogs definitely won’t mind. Even dogs that aren’t bothered by thunder and lightning can lose their adorable little minds when they hear all that whizzing and crackling outside.
But even if your festivities are rained out, you still have this space to talk about anything that’s on your mind. Perhaps that’s:
- The longest-lasting piece of furniture you’ve gotten at IKEA.
- The best solution for dealing with flies in your home.
- Murrieta, California’s angry reaction to undocumented immigrants.
- Your most popular post on Facebook or Twitter.
- What a YouTube video of what you’re doing right this second would be called.
Or hey, talk about literally anything else. That’s what this open thread is for! Ask a question. Answer a question. Make a statement, or just post your all-time favorite word. There’s nothing you can say here that’ll make us appreciate you less (and we appreciate you A LOT).