It's time for my weekly list of topics that none of our editors or regular writers would touch. Maybe next week I'll start naming names -- like, "Louise could have written about this, because she loves creepy stuff," or, "Olivia would have been perfect to cover this topic, but thought she was way too cool for it." That could be fun? And it might light a fire under a specific writer's beautiful bum?
- Try the WEEKDAY diet.
- Interracial dating's generation gap.
- The average relationship lasts 2 years and 9 months.
- This band is called Chubbiness -- but they're not.
- Tyra Banks thanks Sports Illustrated for putting black girls on the cover.
- 75% of women don't like receiving sexy photos.
- Ugly faces are more memorable.
- Mothers get 17 minutes of me time each day.
I would love to hear your thoughts on these topics here in the comments, as, of course, we never got a chance to discuss them on the site. Additionally, if you want to write about any of these or anything else, send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you in the comments, weirdos!