In this last week before Christmas "break," there were actually eight stories that I couldn't get anyone to write about.
This week, my staffers were distracted by an extra hefty dose of office gossip, plus the Say Media Secret Santa/Snowflake that Madeline organized with our office manager, Nina. I'm not mad -- I just want everyone to go home for the holidays and be happy and sane and take good care of themselves and have a little sex, too, if they want to. See below for the topics that were passed around, and as always, please comment and let me know what you think of these.
- Vagina gym.
- Are we all racist shoppers?
- Women with red hair are sexualized and men with red hair are reviled.
- Multivitamins don't actually work.
- These are the 10 most sexist ads of the year.
- Long-distance relationships are more satisfying.
- Would you try this stress relieving body lotion?
- Jacks and Olivias are the most popular on dating sites.
P.S. Today's the shortest day of the year!