You know what xoJane writers didn't do while the site was down? They didn't write about these topics (I forgive them, of course):
- There's another city in the US that's just as overpriced as New York.
- A new awareness campaign features men pretending to breastfeed.
- Two Oscar voters admit to voting for 12 Years a Slavewithout actually watching it.
- The most popular book in each state. (Among them, Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book in Alaska and Murder on the Orient Express in Texas.)
- One in four couples stops having sex after the birth of their first kid.
- DC Comics now has a Native American teen girl superhero.
- Chocolate chip cookie "shot glasses" filled with milk.
- Miley Cyrus uses a teleprompter for her lyrics at concerts.
Miley may be on to something -- I wouldn't mind having a teleprompter during my SXSW speech today. I could ask everyone to read along with me, and it would be like a huge spoken-word karaoke party.
Do any of these ideas move you to write? If so, send us love in the form of a fantastic pitch: email@example.com