Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
My darling Emily was even busier than usual this week prior to taking a couple well-deserved days off, so her regular “Hey, does anyone wanna write about this?” email of potential assignments didn’t go out to our core contributors. Then I forgot to bring it up at our big OFF-SITE EDITORIAL XOJANE/XOVAIN SUMMIT thingie on Wednesday. No big deal -- I’m still delighted with what did get written.
So instead, when I was talking to my old pal Marci to fill her in on the big summit agenda, I asked her to please give me a list of topics SHE would want an xoJaner’s take on. Are you with her or not?
- Conservatives are criticizing Hillary Clinton for defending a rapist while she was a public defender in 1975.
- Tipping while traveling abroad.
- All 20 FCC viewer complaints about football player Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend on TV.
- Taxidermy as wedding fashion.
- Japan has outlawed possession of child porn, unless it’s anime or manga.
- Desserts made to resemble mythical creatures’ feces.
I have no doubt in my mind that Claire Lower could come up with a cocktail called Mermaid Pee. Anyway, have you read any great articles on other sites this week? Feel free to share them here.