Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
Maybe it's the way we sit in staff meetings that's responsible for our inability to write about all the stuff we technically should try to write about. For example, in the photo above, Madeline was totally rolling her eyes at Abby as I tried to lay down the law. Mostly, I'm glad that my staffers feel like they can make fun of me a bit and say "no" to me. It makes for a better website. And I think our website was pretty great this week. In the interest of transparency and interesting conversation, please see below for the topics we couldn't get anyone to write about:
- Just stay attractive forever and your marriage will be fine.
- Michelle Obama's biggest regret is wearing shorts that one time.
- Gabourey Sidibe doesn't give a crap about "fitting in," continues to persist in being awesome.
- Pheromone speed-dating.
- This airport ladies' room sign shows a diversity of figures.
- Cuddling after first-time sex is grosser than farting in bed.