This week, like the week before that, and the one before that, going back many menstrual cycles, we have leftover topics. These are the timely news stories and phenomena that Others Of The Internet And Media are definitely writing about -- but we did not write about them. Sometimes their absence is due to laziness or fear, but other times it's simply because we got distracted talking about one of xoVain Annie's spectacular outfits; for example, yesterday she had on a white eyelet mini-dress with a full skirt and black patent leather Mary Janes. Anyway, here are the timely topics no one wrote about:
- Women are happiest with their naked bodies at 34.
- Banned instagram hashtags?
- Do you have "relationship rules"?
- Hotel chain offers pizza button on their phones.
- Related: megaburgerpizza.
Which are you actually glad we didn't write about? Tell me in the comments.