There are never just five things or eight things or even 100 things that don't get written about here. We fling ideas at each other all day long, and there just isn't enough time and brainpower to turn them all into stories. Granted, some of the ideas are probably not so interesting, but here are some of the things that couldn't find an author this week:
- Do you look your age from behind?
- The public administration industry has the highest percentage of obese workers; real estate has the lowest.
- Vogue Italia has a domestic violence editorial in the April 2014 issue.
- James Franco tweets that he hopes "parents keep their teens away from me" after he allegedly flirted via Instagram and text message with a 17-year-old.
- The benefits of weighing more than 300 pounds.
Would you have taken on any of these assignments? I'd love, love, love to hear what you find interesting enough to read about. I'll be checking into the comments to find out. (And if there's something else you want to write about, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org and there's a damn good chance we will assign it to you and pay you and all that. xo)