Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
We could fill up xoJane with a week's worth of articles based on everything that went on at SXSW, but unfortunately, most of our writers didn't come to Austin, and you'd probably get bored. There were still plenty of other things to write about, of course, but as usual, not everything got multi-paragraph attention here. For example:
- Is "girl crush" a homophobic phrase?
- A Georgia judge overturned a rape verdict because he felt the victim didn't act enough like a victim.
- Flight 370 conspiracy theories, from aliens to North Korea.
- Does porn mislead women about sex?
- Toms, the charitable shoe company, is now making coffee.
At first, I thought the Toms now making coffee was referring to Tom's of Maine, the brand that makes natural toothpaste, which is actually a great thing to have on hand after drinking coffee, so can you blame me?If you want to write about any of these or other interesting things, send us a pitch at the very appropriate email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Olivia will be the one to open it, so say something really nice to her in your note. Also: Which of these topics would you have liked to read about here and which are you happy these guys didn't touch? I read every comment on this thread every weekend and love hearing your takes.