Sometimes, my staff's excuses for not writing are really good. For example, this week, they spent a solid chunk of time eating cheesecake to celebrate Rebecca's birthday, and hugging Lesley, who's visiting the new offices for the first time. (Speaking of which: if you are a longtime reader, I'm curious if you can see a shift in our content since we moved to these new more-professional/corporate Times Square offices. I saw a photo from our old offices the other day of Olivia photographing Emily in just a T-shirt and heels and thought, That photo shoot would not happen here!)So back on the topic, hugs and cheesecake are equally if not more important than writing, which is maybe why these topics went untouched:
- Only 33% of minority millennials feel they're well-represented in the media.
- Why is preferring to have sex with fat people considered a fetish?
- Top astronomers told Congress that aliens definitely exist.
- Lose 14 pounds, lose two friends.
- Boob ads. Not ads featuring boobs; boobs featuring ads.
Now tell me in the comments which of these topics you wish they'd written about and also what you'd be willing to advertise on your boobs.