Every comment is a brick in the bridge to whatever comes next for us.
I wonder if our remote editors and regular writers might have snail-mailed their stories to the old office -- we all know how much Marianne loves mail -- because otherwise, none of them felt like writing about these topics.
- Homophobes have shorter lives.
- The top plus-size clothing complaints, including unusually horrendous prints.
- The 23-year-old woman whose beard is just part of her personal style.
- Michele Bachmann says we're not ready for a female president and that America elected Obama out of racial guilt.
- Would you look more attractive if one side of your face perfectly matched the other?
Obviously, I want to see photos of your would-be symmetrical faces in the comments. And of course, if you want to write about any of these topics -- or any topics -- you should send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. But if you just want to be penpals, send actual mail to our new office address: 229 West 43rd St. Or come by and visit!