I can kind of understand how fewer articles might get written on Bring Your Kids To Work Day -- distractions, company activities, etc. -- but hardly anyone brought their kids to work! Here are some of the stories we didn't write about this week while being not-sidetracked by children.
- Women's musical tastes change based on where they are in their fertility cycle.
- 80% of people with herpes have no idea they have it.
- Iggy Azalea had to stop crowd surfing because people were trying to finger her.
- Using LinkedIn to find a date.
- When your dream job turns out to be pretty sucky.
I don't know if working at xoJane is any of my staffers' dream job, but I aim for it to at least be not pretty sucky. (Remember
about Emily taking a long lunch?) Would writing one of these be a dream assignment for you? If so, write us at
and say so. If not, tell me why below. XO